Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My new grandson and the grand baby pics

Here is my daughter pregnant with my grandson, just days before he was born. This is Rebecca Kay. Here I am with D.J. about a week after he was born, Laila is peeking in on the side there. :)
My husband and grand son. Pop Pop likes babies, just not changing the diapers.


Here is Pop Pop (my husband) with all the grandbabies. The girls are jealous of the baby and wont let Pop Pop hold him alone. LOL. They think their Pop Pop is exclusive only to themselves. Move over Laila and Madi, here comes D.J.



Here is another pic of me, D.J. and Laila. My face is swollen from allergies, and I was not in my top form, please excuse my pic.






1 comment:

  1. Hi there! :)

    I just wanted to say thanks for stopping by my blog and entering my giveaway! Good luck, and I hope to see you again for next week's giveaway!

    -Beeb

    ReplyDelete

Who doth speaketh?