Wednesday, March 9, 2016

O'Meara O'Mara Clan of Tipperary, Ireland.

This is my 4th great grand mother who came from Tipperary Ireland.  I am looking for information about her and my family before she came to America and married my ggggrandfather.  Here is what I know.
  Does anyone have information on her father, John O'Meara or her Mother Ellen McDonald.  I am wondering if I am part of an Irish clan in Tipperary.


Birth: Nov. 1, 1849
County Tipperary, Ireland
Death: Oct. 17, 1921
Carrizo Springs
Dimmit County
Texas, USA

Father: John O'MEARA ; Mother: Ellen MCDONALD
ANNIE O'MEARA MARRIED HENRY CALVIN VIVIAN 16 Aug 1866
Goliad, Goliad, Texas
Children of Annie and Henry Calvin Vivian
Lloyd Edward (Eddie) Vivian. born May 22, 1867, Goliad Co., Texas; Died January 5, 1905 in Carrizo Springs, Dimmit County, Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doth speaketh?