Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Vintage Sexy Soccerball play Lady Postcard

I think this postcard is very unique as I haven't seen on like it before. It has a young lady playing what appears to be soccer on the front.
  On the back it has a one cent stamp on it that has some sort of brown mark or splodge on it. Looks as if at one time someone put it there either to protect the stamp or maybe try and take it off, not sure. The card is dated 1883 at the bottom left and printed in Germany. If you know a Mr. Frank Wood in Galveston, Texas, you might want this card. 
 I am selling it for 15.00 U.S.D via Paypal if you want to purchase it. If you live inside the U.S I will ship it free. If you live outside the U.S. I have to charge shipping which will be extra. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doth speaketh?