Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My newly Adopted Dog



Sad to say, my dog SISSY passed away in April. She was 16 yrs old and had cancer. It has been very hard for me as I loved her like one of the family. I am still grieving for her. I finally put down my feet and went to the local adoption agency and found another lovely dog to adopt. She looks like a miniature bird dog. Her in-house name was 'Molly", ironically, that was also Sissy's name when she was at the shelter. When I saw her, I decided to name her Gracey and bring her home. She had special needs as she has heart worms, which will be treated for next week, so that at the same time, the doctor can remove her stitches from her surgury . She was fixed so she could not have babies. I am just having a small time of it getting her to use the bathroom outside. :( I never had problems with Sissy, she always new where to go. lol. But I am trying.


Here is a photo taken today of my new Gracey!

AND HERE ARE PHOTOS OF MY SWEET SISSY. THEY ARE ALL I HAVE FOR NOW OF HER.



1 comment:

Who doth speaketh?